Developing active and healthy living lifestyle.
The PE Department aims to develop students’ overall development by providing opportunities in various sports and physical activities. We strive to develop a foundation for an active and healthy living lifestyle amongst our students.
Key focus of your programme:
- Developing skills and values through T.E.A.M. Sports@YCK
- Team building, social interaction and integration through collaborative learning
- Engagement of students in adopting a healthy lifestyle and mindset.
- Anchoring students in key school values for life-long learning and development through team sports.
- Mastery of skills for personal development and sports excellence.
- Olympic Carnival
- Providing opportunities to learn, understand and display the Olympic Values and relate them to everyday life.
- Level Camps (P4 and P5)
- To inculcate the school values through Outdoor Education
- Interclass Games
- Platforms to display PE skills and knowledge and collaborate effectively with peers.